- The Japanese Acupuncture Center846 Walnut Street
Newton, MA 02459617-926-4076
By Appointment Only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: teeth
How to Keep Your Teeth Healthy with Acupuncture
When you think of taking care of your teeth, do you think of acupuncture?
You probably don’t and that’s not unusual. Most people believe that brushing, flossing and a trip to the dentist for a cleaning twice a year is a good dental routine. And for most, it is.
But for some people, that routine doesn’t keep their teeth in
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged dental health Comments Off on How to Keep Your Teeth Healthy with Acupuncture