- The Japanese Acupuncture Center846 Walnut Street
Newton, MA 02459617-926-4076
By Appointment Only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: endocrine disruptors
9 Ways to Rid Your Home of Endocrine Disruptors
Can a shower curtain be bad for your health?
It can if it contains phthalates.
Phthalates are just some of over 800 chemicals that are labeled as endocrine disruptors. These chemicals are toxic for a number of reasons. They may mimic estrogen, androgen or thyroid hormones and cause your body to respond to them inappropriately. Or they may block, stimulate
Posted in Wellness Also tagged phthalates Comments Off on 9 Ways to Rid Your Home of Endocrine Disruptors